There are enough (bad) jokes about older people for most of us to know that aging brings about a range of health issues. If we look at the population in the United States, record numbers are overweight or obese, have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and are prediabetic or diabetic. All of these conditions cause […]Read & Discuss »
- What Is the Difference between Dementia and Alzheimer’s?
- Strange Changes: Could My Loved One Have Dementia?
- Diagnosis Dementia: Five Ways to Help Your Loved One Cope With Their Condition
- Dementia: The Three Stages and What to Expect
- What Are the Stages of Alzheimer’s?
- Are Dementia and Alzheimer’s Hereditary?
- Is There a Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia?
- Different Types of Memory Problems
- Symptoms of Different Types of Dementia
- Common Signs and Symptoms of Dementia
- Behaviors That Will Help Prevent Dementia
- Keeping Your Brain Active Helps Prevent Dementia
- Foods to Eat to Help Prevent Alzheimer’s
- What Is Vascular Dementia?