If you or a loved one experiences age-related memory changes, it is easy to panic and fear the worst – Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer’s is now the number three cause of death in the US, after heart disease and cancer. As the so-called Baby Boomers all start to reach 50 to 70 years of age, the […]Read & Discuss »
- What Is the Difference between Dementia and Alzheimer’s?
- Strange Changes: Could My Loved One Have Dementia?
- Diagnosis Dementia: Five Ways to Help Your Loved One Cope With Their Condition
- Dementia: The Three Stages and What to Expect
- What Are the Stages of Alzheimer’s?
- Are Dementia and Alzheimer’s Hereditary?
- Is There a Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia?
- Different Types of Memory Problems
- Symptoms of Different Types of Dementia
- Common Signs and Symptoms of Dementia
- Behaviors That Will Help Prevent Dementia
- Keeping Your Brain Active Helps Prevent Dementia
- Foods to Eat to Help Prevent Alzheimer’s
- What Is Vascular Dementia?